The harmony of colours on your rug is truly mesmerizing and you can’t help but congratulate yourself for your recent purchase. Until you manage to spill the remainder of your morning coffee, that is. Allow the carpet cleaners in Newbury RG14 to restore your rug with no drawbacks! We have the technology and the skills required to treat synthetic, woollen, sisal and other kinds of fabric to erase the unfortunate event from that fateful morning.
Learn More About Our Service From Our FAQ List Below
Q: Why should I choose carpet cleaning in Newbury RG14?
A: Because you won’t have to comply with our schedule – it is we who will comply with yours instead by providing you with the following benefits:
- Workdays, weekends, and bank holidays appointments are available – just choose a day and we’ll set things in motion;
- All technicians are certified, fully vetted, and are always willing to give a free advice on how to better maintain your rug;
- Each detergent that we use is eco-friendly and has been officially recognized by Prochem as a professional cleaning product;
- The customer support team is always glad to help you with your booking and answer all questions that you may have.
Q: How will you deal with the stains on my carpet?
A: Our cleaning approach is closely tied to the material, from which your rug is made:
- Steam carpet cleaning method – The specialist will pre-treat all stains and use professional equipment to heat up water and produce steam. This steam is then injected and extracted with all the fruit, make up, and other smudges on your rug.
- Carpet dry cleaning method – Carpets of more delicate nature will be sprinkled with powder-based cleaning products to refresh the fabric. Keep in mind that this method will not remove any stains.
- Hot water extraction cleaning method – After determining the PH scale of the material, the technician will pre-treat all stains and spray them with hot water under high pressure. 95% of the moisture will get extracted back, together with all dirt and dust.
Q: Are there any special requirements that I should be aware of?
A: Please keep in mind – we cannot guarantee that your stains will completely disappear once we’re done with our service. You’ll also have to pay extra should your building lack an elevator as the equipment is quite heavy.
Q: How often should I maintain my carpet?
A: We recommend cleaning your rug every six to nine months, especially if you live with smokers, have children, or own a pet.
Q: How long does it take for a carpet to dry out?
A: Usually – about three hours. Upon request, we can use an air mover system to dry it out three times as fast.
There’s More Benefits Than Meets The Eye
Our carpet cleaning services Newbury RG14 do not stop at your rug. We can also professionally treat your leather or suede sofa & furniture, refresh all curtains in your home, and even sanitize your mattress to deal with a dust mite invasion. Create your individual service bundle by combining any of the mentioned options with our main service. This way, you’ll not only get a cleaner home, but also receive a discount off the final price!
Payment methods: Credit and debit card payments are equally available.
We Operate in Your Local Area and Beyond
Besides Newbury, we cover other neighbouring areas, such as Thatcham, Hungerford, and Lambourn. And this convenience will not come at the expense of quality – the carpet cleaners in Newbury RG14 will always do their job with a high degree of professionalism and in accordance with your preferences. To schedule a rug cleaning appointment, you could either dial us on 01635 724 020, send us a message via our real-time chat, write us a quick e-mail, or simply fill in our booking form. Do that and receive your non-obligation, free of charge quote!