Spills from your spaghetti experiment cover a significant portion of your kitchen, the dust in the living room has crowned itself king, and the limescale on your windows and bathroom tiles has built up at an alarming rate. However, you know well from experience that your trusty cleaning Newbury provider will always come to the rescue.
Just say the word and we’ll dispatch trained cleaners Newbury, who use the latest cleaning equipment and products on the market to help you regain control over your household. In the meantime, we advise you to visit some truly interesting places in Newbury:
- Grab an ale and some snacks and listen to a live music performance at the Lion town pub;
- Explore Highclere Castle, famous for being the main filming location of the Downton Abbey TV series;
- Enjoy all the thrills that a genuine horse racing can provide by visiting the Newbury Racecourse;
- Experience an enchanting theatrical performance in Newbury’s highly renowned Watermill Theatre.
When you come home from your small tour, you’ll immediately appreciate the results of our work!
Reasons to Keep Your Home Spick and Span
An untidy home or apartment tends to be highly distracting – you’ll find yourself constantly dusting surfaces and digging through unneeded items to get to the ones you want. It also provides perfect conditions for the spread of various bacteria, mould, and mildew, which could affect your health in many unpleasant ways. By keeping your home organized, you’ll get more things done, live a healthy life, and feel far more creative.
Take Your Pick From a Rich Variety of Local Services
Cleaning Services in RG14 will provide you with solutions for all your domestic needs:
- Oven cleaning: Your cooker will be scraped from all burnt-on carbon and food deposits and a special dip tank cleaning method will refresh its components.
- Carpet cleaning: Stains of virtually any origin will be efficiently pre-treated and removed, leaving your rug’s colours and fabric completely intact.
- Window cleaning: Double & sash windows, French doors & conservatory roofs will all get a proper polish via a telescopic pole, fed with purified water.
- Gutter cleaning: The powerful gutter vacuum cleaner will unclog all natural blockages to ensure that rainwater will find its way down your gutters and downpipes.
- Domestic cleaning: All furniture surfaces will be kept dust-free and your wardrobe – impeccable with regular domestic cleaning. And the deep cleaning alternative will ensure that no stain will be left lying about in your property.
- End of tenancy cleaning: A certified cleaning team will arrive with everything they need to spotlessly clean your rented property and help you get your tenancy bond in full.
- Rubbish removals: Old furniture, garden, construction, and household rubbish will be loaded in a branded van and transported to the nearest dumpster or recycling centre.
All dusting, wiping, hoovering, rinsing, and other cleaning procedures will be carried out by cleaners in Newbury who:
- Are certified and police-checked for your peace of mind;
- Carry Ids and always arrive in branded vehicles and uniforms;
- Come with the latest eco-friendly detergents and equipment in the field;
- Are outgoing, can provide you with expert tips, and work in accordance with your requirements.
See What Makes Us a Dependable Company
We’ve always maintained a transparent policy towards our clients by offering them many ways in which they can customize their appointment:
- Booking a home cleaning session is as easy as picking up the phone and choosing any day of the week. Bank holidays are on the list as well!;
- Just come up with some questions and our 24/7 support team will be more than happy to fill in the gaps and help you with anything else you need;
- We know how much of a hassle it is to deal with minimum contract obligations or hidden fees and that’s why you’ll never see them in our final price;
- Mix and match any of the services listed above to get your housework done twice as fast and receive exclusive discounts.
Book House Cleaning in Four Simple Steps
- Get in touch with us on 01635 724 020 and online via e-mail, our website chat, or by filling in our booking form.
- Tell us exactly what service you need or bundle up several services at once.
- State your postcode and provide us with information regarding your property size.
- Enjoy your personalized quote for your chosen cleaning option!